addedValues Plugin

...Powerful Free! Database Expansion for Manila
logoBottle:

(1 or more words)


Get tropes here!
Click to see internals
Report bug


Imperia Winter Regatta

sitepic_iwr.jpg:
Viewable with Any Browser

Members
Join Now
Login

mistake or bug? access is free although sitestructure is

Previous topic: Next topic:
inactiveTopic mistake or bug? access is free although sitestructure is topic started 2007/03/29; 19:26:35
last post 2007/03/29; 23:21:39
user David Bayly - mistake or bug? access is free although sitestructure is  blueArrow
2007/03/29; 17:26:35 (reads: 64106, responses: 2)
Gilberto,

I think you need to change romlac (read only message level access
control) to mlac (message level access control)

pathname="facts" mlac="Editors Only">

>Hello,
>
>in http://www.udena.com/maenner/facts/alle/ (in one day the url will
>change to http://www.maenner.ch) is accessible for everyone,
>although I defined in the sitestructure only accessibility to
>"Editors Only".
>
>The code of the sitestructure is:
>
> >pathname="facts" romlac="Editors Only">
>
>
>
>I don't know, if it's a mistake I did, when defining the site
>structure or if it's a bug of Manila?
>
>Can you give me some advise?
>
>Thank you
>Gilberto
>--
>
>gilberto zappatini
>zappatini gmbh, ludwigstr. 8, CH-9010 st.gallen
>
>telefon +41 71 244 41 71
>fax +41 71 244 41 72
>web http://www.zappatini.com

--

- David Bayly. Programmer and digest reader. dbayly at udena dot ch
addedValues examples at http://www.addedValues.org/showcase


user Eveline Frei - mistake or bug? access is free although sitestructure is  blueArrow
2007/03/29; 20:49:43 (reads: 60389, responses: 0)
At 18:26 +0100 2007.03.29, David A. Bayly wrote:
> I think you need to change romlac (read only message level access
> control) to mlac (message level access control)
>
> > pathname="facts" mlac="Editors Only">

??
You are repeating mlac in there? That doesn't make sense... Gilberto
did have mlac in his statement, he had both, romlac and mlac.
cheers
eve

>
> >
>
>
> Hello,
>
> in http://www.udena.com/maenner/facts/alle/ (in one day the url
> will change to http://www.maenner.ch) is accessible for everyone,
> although I defined in the sitestructure only accessibility to
> "Editors Only".
>
> The code of the sitestructure is:
>
> > pathname="facts" romlac="Editors Only">
>
>
>
> I don't know, if it's a mistake I did, when defining the site
> structure or if it's a bug of Manila?
>
> Can you give me some advise?
>
> Thank you
> Gilberto
> --
>
> gilberto zappatini
> zappatini gmbh, ludwigstr. 8, CH-9010 st.gallen
>
> telefon +41 71 244 41 71
> fax +41 71 244 41 72
> web http://www.zappatini.com
>
>
> --
>
> - David Bayly. Programmer and digest reader. dbayly at udena dot ch
> addedValues examples at http://www.addedValues.org/showcase


user David Bayly - mistake or bug? access is free although sitestructure is  blueArrow
2007/03/29; 21:21:39 (reads: 62007, responses: 0)
At 22:49 +0200 07/03/29, Eveline Frei wrote:
>At 18:26 +0100 2007.03.29, David A. Bayly wrote:
> I think you need to change romlac (read only message level access
>control) to mlac (message level access control)
>
> >pathname="facts" mlac="Editors Only">
>
>??
>You are repeating mlac in there? That doesn't make sense... Gilberto
>did have mlac in his statement, he had both, romlac and mlac.
>cheers
>eve

ah you are right sorry. Missed that.

well ti works normally, lost of people use it.

Is accesscontrol enabled on this path in your site
/admin/sitePrefs/default$accesscontrol

IS Enable access control in the Site Structure? ste to Yes?

>
>
> >
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> in http://www.udena.com/maenner/facts/alle/ (in one day the url
>>will change to http://www.maenner.ch) is accessible for everyone,
>>although I defined in the sitestructure only accessibility to
>>"Editors Only".
>>
>> The code of the sitestructure is:
>>
>> >>pathname="facts" romlac="Editors Only">
>>
>>
>>
>> I don't know, if it's a mistake I did, when defining the site
>>structure or if it's a bug of Manila?
>>
>> Can you give me some advise?
>>
>> Thank you
>> Gilberto
>> --
>>
>> gilberto zappatini
>> zappatini gmbh, ludwigstr. 8, CH-9010 st.gallen
>>
>> telefon +41 71 244 41 71
>> fax +41 71 244 41 72
>> web http://www.zappatini.com
>
>
> --
>
> - David Bayly. Programmer and digest reader. dbayly at
>udena dot ch
> addedValues examples at http://www.addedValues.org/showcase

--

- David Bayly. Programmer and digest reader. dbayly at udena dot ch
addedValues examples at http://www.addedValues.org/showcase